For PRE-ORDER ONLY. Dispatch will be in December with guaranteed delivery before Christmas.
Rahna London is a collection of Designer Dupe and luxury loved scents.
Made using Cocosoy wax. These are all Highly Scented and use only Vegan, cruelty free fragrance oils
Contains a self trimming wood wick, which means it is effortless as well as elegant.
The pearl glass shines with different tones in the light. A perfect addition to any home.
Net weight 200g
Our version of the popular womens perfume. Similar in style and identity to this famous designer fragrance, our dupe is the highest quality available.
A chypre accord opening with bergamot, lemon, lime, orange, green leaf, apple, plum, cassis and galbanum leading to a heart of jasmine, rose, lily, freesia, violet and gardenia with marine hints on a rich base of patchouli, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber, vanilla, tonka and musks.
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Decadent, sweet notes of brown sugar and musky rich vanilla
An intoxicating vanilla fragrance with notes of white orchid and sparkling sugar warmed by jasmine, vanilla tonka, coconut, vanilla and cocoa bean and creamy sandalwood.
Frankincense & Myrrh
A dark, mystical fragrance with notes of frankincense, tuberose, violets, myrrh and amber.
Top notes: cocoa, aldehydic, bergamot, orange
Heart notes: jasmin, amber, cyclamen
Base notes: patchouli, vanilla, cedarwood, musk
Our candles simply smells similar to the perfume. Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals.
Candle Care instructions
- On the first use, please burn the candle for a minimum of 2 hours until the full top surface of the wax has melted. This will avoid any tunnelling and give the best scent throw.
- Do not burn for longer than 3 hours at a time as this will reduce the scent throw for future use.
- For the first burn, do not trim the wick. This is the only time we advise this. This is to ensure the wick is long enough to melt the full top surface.
Candle Care & Safety
Please remember that the use of candles requires caution and awareness of the associated risks. Therefore, please ensure you always follow these safety precautions:
- Always burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Never use water or a lid to extinguish a candle.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time the candle is relit.
- Do not burn your Scent Story co candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
Candle Care Guide
Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame.
Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
Do not use if glass is damaged in any way for example, cracked, chipped or broken.
Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into the candle and take care to keep it free of any wick trimmings, matches and any other flammable materials.
If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow it to cool and then clean with a dry paper towel.