The stunning and much loved hand crafted Raindrop jar candle and matching lid in Pearl (left image). All Candles are presented Gift Wrapped in a luxury solid Gift Box and Ribbon. Contains Natural Vegan Cocosoy Wax.
Available in the Scents:
- Vanilla Hazelnut
- Dark Honey & Tobacco
If you would like a candle made in a different scent. please email us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram
Net weight: 300g
60 hours burn time
Bamboo for Her
Our version of the popular ladies perfume. Similar in style and identity to this famous designer fragrance, our dupe is the highest quality available.
A sparkling floral fragrance where bergamot sweetened by mandarin rests upon a radiant heart of lily and ylang supported by a rich sandalwood base with sweet Madagascan vanilla and warm amber.
Please note: Our Scents simply smells similar to the perfume. Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals.
A mouthwatering blend of roasted hazelnut and rich, creamy vanilla
A sweet and creamy accord where warm chestnuts and hazelnuts are blended with soft spicy notes of white ginger, cinnamon, clove and a hint of coffee on a whipped vanilla base.
Dark Honey & Tobacco
This rich and full aroma opens with notes of citrus orange and bergamot with honey tones, onto a heart of warming spices of cinnamon and clove with floral nuances of Jasmin, gardenia and muguet, all on a rich base of amber, cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla and musk.
Candle Care instructions
- On the first use, please burn the candle for a minimum of 2 hours until the full top surface of the wax has melted. This will avoid any tunnelling and give the best scent throw.
- Do not burn for longer than 3 hours at a time as this will reduce the scent throw for future use.
- For the first burn, do not trim the wick. This is the only time we advise this. This is to ensure the wick is long enough to melt the full top surface.
Candle Care & Safety
Please remember that the use of candles requires caution and awareness of the associated risks. Therefore, please ensure you always follow these safety precautions:
- Always burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Never use water or a lid to extinguish a candle.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time the candle is relit.
- Do not burn your Scent Story co candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
Candle Care Guide
Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame.
Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
Do not use if glass is damaged in any way for example, cracked, chipped or broken.
Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into the candle and take care to keep it free of any wick trimmings, matches and any other flammable materials.
If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow it to cool and then clean with a dry paper towel.